Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
- References to “our”, “us” or “we” within this policy is to Falcon Professional General Trading LLC. For more information about us please see www.yourkitchencenter.com.
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy explains the types of personal information we collect, how we use that personal information, who we share it with, how we protect that information, and your legal rights in relation to your personal information. We are committed to abiding by this policy, as well as the requirements of applicable laws, in the operation of our business.
- Please read the following carefully as it explains our views and practices regarding your personal information, and how it is handled. By accessing or browsing our website, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to this policy in its entirety. If you do not agree with the practices described in this policy, you should not use our website.
- This policy governs the collection and use of personal information by us.
- You may give us information about yourself when you respond to a communication from us or by filling in forms online.
- The information you give us may include your name, postal address, email address, date of birth, landline and/or mobile telephone number, as well as other personal information from the devices you use to access our website.
- You can read more about cookies and how to recognize them at www.aboutcookies.org.
- Cookies perform many functions, such as allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertising that you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
- Your use of our website indicates your consent to the cookies described in this policy.
Information we collect about you
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type, and version, device identifier, location and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, page response times, and download errors;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstreams to, on, and from our websites;
- Length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes to this Policy
- We may update this policy from time to time in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements. Any changes will be updated on our website. Your continued use of our website and/or services after any such updates take effect will constitute acceptance of those changes.
- We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secured and maintained.