- www.yourkitchencenter.com is officially owned and operated by Falcon Professional General Trading LLC.
- By accessing and using the Website, you are accepting terms and conditions on this page that are effective as of the date and time you use the website.
- Please read the terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available on this website.
- These terms will be a legal agreement between “you” (the user of this website) and “us” Falcon Professional General Trading ( www.yourkitchencenter.com)
- These terms can be modified from time to time without notice to you and you should therefore regularly review these Terms for any such modifications.
- If you do not agree to, or cannot comply with, the terms please kindly do not proceed to use the website.
- We deliver to all 7 emirates within a period of 3-5 days for available stock.
- Once you receive the delivered item please make sure to check all content of the delivered item for any missing or defective part. Should that be the case please make sure to return the item on the spot or within a maximum period of 7 days. Please do not discard the original packing. Yourkitchencenter.com will not be accountable for any returns after 7 days.
- Items will only be returned in their original packaging and brand new condition.
- Delivery during the holiday period: Order made 2 days before any public holiday will be delivered 1 to 2 days after the end of the holiday.
- Any order over AED1,000 will be shipped for free. Otherwise, shipping charges of 100 DHS apply.
- If you wish to cancel your order before delivery, please call any of our customer service representatives as soon as possible. In case the order has already been processed you will need to return the item on spot with the driver and our agents will advise on the next actions regarding refunds.
- For all follow-ups for shipping and delivery please contact [email protected] or 04-284-3322
- For any installation please click on tab next to selected product.
- Small appliance Installation charge or service request: 300 DHS
- Large appliance installation charge or service request: 450 DHS
- Free Plug in play: 0 installation cost
- We do not undertake any MEP (Mechanical, Electric, and Plumbing) work.
- Site should be ready by corresponding fit out contractor for any machine installation and route for precise delivery location.
- Any unit requiring technical assistance should be done from our side for warranty to be applicable.
- Cash on Delivery ( no extra charge for this option)
- Wire transfer (Our bank account details)
Account Name: Falcon Professional General Trading LLC
Account Number: 013-06-278867
Bank Name: Bank of Sharjah
Branch: Al Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Swift Code: SHARAEAS
IBAN: AE57 0120 0000 0130 6278 867
- Card payment Visa/Mastercard ( Merchant charges apply)
- The warranty commences on the date of purchase by the customer and is valid for 1 year only.
- Documentary proof of purchase must be shown to the visiting technician before any service work covered by the warranty can be undertaken.
- Where an appliance fault or failure is proven, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the appliance.
- In all cases, the manufacturer reserves the right to inspect the appliance and to repair where it is feasible and practical to do so.
- Any electrical or mechanical part(s) supplied with or as part of the appliance other than those excluded below.
- Parts that are supplied or replaced at any time, whether in or out of the manufacturer’s warranty period, are supplied with a separate 12 months parts-only warranty.
- All used/demo units have 3 months manufacturer warranty only.
*EXCLUDED from WARRANTY
- Any consumable or renewable item that has a limited life, such as light bulbs
- Items that can break in the normal course of use and wear, such as oven trays and shelves, fridge and freezer drawers, dishwasher baskets, gaskets, etc. other than where the fault is due to an obvious and visible manufacturing defect.
- Parts that are broken or impaired as a result of accidental damage or improper use, e.g. oven door glasses that shatter due to scratches from tools, rings, abrasive cleaning agents, etc. oven fascias that peel or discolor due to grilling with the oven door open (some models) stainless steel hobs that discolor due to hotplate/burner operations without a pan or utensil (the above are illustrative examples only and do not compromise an exhaustive or definitive list).
- Damage caused as a result of incorrect installation.
- Costs of service engineer attendance where they report “No appliance fault” e.g. no evidence of the alleged or reported fault despite adequate and thorough testing.
- Damage caused by abuse (e.g. use of the appliances for a purpose other than for which it was designed or intended).
- Damage caused by incorrect/inappropriate handling or transportation. Damage sustained during transportation and delivery from the manufacturer or its agents must be reported within the stipulated reporting period – a damaged appliance must not be installed.
- For any warranty follow-ups you can contact our service team on [email protected] or 0-4205-3463
- All return requests are subject to management approval.
- In case the product is in its original packaging and has not been damaged in any shape or form then the customer has a maximum of 7 days to return the product.
- For Credit or Debit card payments any refund will be within 7 to 10 working days.
- For Cash on delivery payment, the amount will be refunded via a bank wire transfer within 7 working days.
- For Bank Wire, payment amount will be transferred via a bank wire within 7 working days.
- For all return or replacement follow ups please contact [email protected]or 04-284-3322